Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
The RN Clinical Integration Manager focuses on the training and application of clinical policies, procedures, processes and operating guidelines for newly acquired clinics. The Clinical Integration RN will be responsible for carrying out the approved project plan for integration, while maintaining all budget and time restraints. The CIRN will work collaboratively with operational partners to provide successful clinic integrations. The Clinical Integration RN will also provide support for clinical due diligence activities as assigned.
This position will require 75% of significant local and non-local travel throughout Texas. Typical travel is Monday-Friday, wherever we are supporting newly acquired clinics. The Houston office is located at 1500 Binz Street Houston, Texas 77004.
- Responsible for the delivery of training initiatives that drive the business’s growth strategies
- Responsible for completing and managing the training program, including the development of instructional materials
- Analyze department training needs and develop new training programs based on the results of the analysis
- Plans, organizes, and directs training and development programs for employees for the purpose of increasing individual and organizational performance and also for the purpose of improving employee morale while simultaneously enhancing their skills
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in multiple clinical functional areas
- Coordinate and conduct small group and individual training sessions based on staff and organizational learning needs
- Develop and manage tracking and reporting process on training
- Assess materials that will help new employees understand the subjects being taught
- Enhance the current and future organizational effectiveness by increasing employees’ abilities to maximize performance and productivity
- Provide development opportunities that enhance knowledge, develop skills and enrich the organization
- Provide individuals with the tools to respond effectively to customer needs as well as current and future demands for service
- Promote, support and leverage technology resources and tools to improve and enhance workflow efficiency and improve customer service
- Ensure that all impacted staff receives relevant training to prepare them for any new working practices
- Improve quality and quantity of productivity
- Ensure appropriate level of skills is reached in order to perform roles
- Training methods will include, but not be limited to, presentation, on the job training, demonstration and performance, job mentoring, discussion, role-playing, simulations, and reflection
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Active unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) license in the applicable state of employment
- RN with minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare
- Versed in the design, development, and delivery of effective training programs
- Able to analyze current state of training and relative processes and determine areas of improvement and in turn implement to new training criterion
- Articulation and presentation skills
- Significant travel required approximately 75% travel time
- This position requires Tuberculosis screening as well as proof of immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis through lab confirmation of immunity, documented evidence of vaccination, or a doctor’s diagnosis of disease
- You will be provisioned with appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and are required to perform this role with patients and members on site, as this is an essential function of this role
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained
- At least 4 years of experience in training and development
- 6+ years or more of directly related experience in medical practice management
- Supervisory experience in a healthcare setting
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors., WellMed is a network of doctors, specialists and other medical professionals that specialize in providing care for 550,000+ older adults with over 16,000 doctors’ offices in Texas and Florida through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: WellMed, Healthcare, Registered Nurse, RN, Clinical Integrations, Manager, CIM, training, development, travel required, Houston, Texas, TX