Registered Nurse (RN) Job Description
Interim HealthCare Houston Southeast & Staffing is America's leading provider of home care services, and healthcare facility staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
Interim HealthCare strives to make a difference with specialized nursing skills that provide effectively, and efficient patient care in the lives of the people in the Houston Southeast area by providing the most excellent facility staffing patient care.
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for facility staffing in Houston Southeast Area. This position is unique because it allows you to create and manage your own schedule which provides the flexibility to work around family obligations. This position includes a variety of different facility shifts, selected by our company and our employees in the facilities we have available. We are currently seeking nurses who are available for 12-hour shifts.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment knowledge exam.
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport the patient.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if applicable.
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by the office.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s/client’s progress.
- Current CPR certification
- Current TB (if you do not have a current TB - we will all time to get you one)
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne pathogens, and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment. Including willingness to work with COVID patients.
- Minimum of 1-year RN experience
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 shifts per week or weekend
- Pass federal and state-required criminal and abuse background checks where required.
- Registered Nurse license from the state of Texas - active and in good standing
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient needs and scheduling.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks including lifting, reposition, and transfer patients.
- Able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and reach freely.
- Communicates with the physician and other staff of changes in the patient’s needs to evaluate outcomes of care.
- 24/7 Office Support
- Direct Deposit
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- FREE Education Courses
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Paid Orientation
- Weekly Pay $32.00 - $35.00 per hour (Depending upon experience and availability)
If you are looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 plus years and there are more than 350 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2020 Interim HealthCare Inc.