Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse – Labor & Delivery - (LD RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1411.70 - 1555.75
- Labor and Delivery (L&D) RN needed for for Womens hospital with 397 licensed beds, including a 146-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). NICU services include 2 lactation rooms, a milk bank and a transition room that allows parents to spend the night with their baby before being discharged home.- Over 900 births per month. Rooms include modern amenities, state of the art monitoring equipment and facility wide Wi-Fi for a wonderful patient experience. - Meditech charting
Years of Experience: 2.
1. Perm TX or compact RN License (#/expiration)
2. Intermediate AWHONN, ACLS, NRP, BLS
From rodeos and performing arts to space exploration and medical research, Houston is a city with a uniquely vibrant style and flair. This truly Texas-size city is the ideal destination for traveling health care professionals looking to broaden their skills at highly respected facilities, while enjoying the city’s cosmopolitan flair, renowned arts scene and wide open spaces.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Labor and delivery nurse, labor and delivery, LD, LD RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., postpartum, neonatal nurse, neonatal, L&D, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, hospital, maternity, labor-delivery