- Supervises the drivers and truck operations within multiple local markets.
- Responsible for ensuring driver performance and compliance with regulatory and internal requirements.
- Responsible for recruitment and management of fleet drivers.
- Responsible for performing scheduled/unscheduled HSSE/DOT audits of the fleet at local terminal aligned with National HSSE Manager standards.
- Responsible for the performance of the drivers on key metrics including driver utilization, deadhead, and driver HSSE & Compliance. Ensuring that the drivers are operating safely and in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws via ELD reviews.
- Responsible for assisting with KPI metrics in relation to overall driver performance.
- Works closely with drivers and centralized support staff to ensure driver hardware and ELD/DOT compliance equipment is functioning correctly and reporting accurately.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, and orienting employees. Maintains staff job results by training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by enforcing organization standards; adhering to legal regulations.
- Oversees compliance with pre and post-trip vehicle inspections with drivers.
- Maintains an active role in planning truck downtime and out of service periods. This includes scheduling and maintaining rental vehicles if needed.
- Any other duties/responsibilities outlined by Director of Internal Fleet, NA.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company’s Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility: