Do you have compassion and a passion to help others? Transforming healthcare and millions of lives as a result starts with the values you embrace and the passion you bring to achieve your life’s best work.(sm)
The Director of Clinic Integrations is responsible for the overall direction and leadership of clinic integration efforts. The position is responsible for directing and facilitating the project planning, project management, implementation and evaluation of integration efforts as it relates to clinic initiatives. The position is also responsible for collaborating with operational partners and training teams to ensure successful clinic integration efforts and to ensure policy and procedures are established as required. Also, assists with long-term planning priorities and assures clinics are appropriately integrated into the overall direction, mission and values of the company.
- Directs the strategic planning and management of the integration projects and team to ensure that the goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frame
- Directs the project management and process improvement activities to achieve optimal implementation and control outcomes
- Identifies, directs, communicates, and executes continuous quality improvement activities or processes to ensure integrations are seamless and that clinic standards meet all necessary
- Directs and provides guidance to new providers and staff through implementation, and execution of orientation, and training to new acquisitions
- Provides information to departments as needed and serves as the departmental liaison for all providers and staff
- Provides guidance on company or clinic issues and ensures proper resolution and dissemination of information to parties involved
- Provides leadership and mentoring to clinic management staff in the establishment of departmental objectives related to staffing plans, financial goals, etc.
- Oversees and coordinates the integration work plan and confers that the integration staff is completing assigned duties, responsibilities and scope of authority
- Reviews status reports prepared by integration personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Conducts research and prepares project reports and analysis to interpret information pertaining to integration efforts in order to make presentations and recommendations to senior management
- Confers with integration staff to provide technical assistance and resolve issues
- Ensures that the overall quality of the implementation plan is meeting established organizational standards
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or a related field, or 5 additional years of comparable work experience beyond the required years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in the healthcare field, with an emphasis in clinic operations or staff training and development, including 3+ years of management level experience
- Advanced knowledge and skill in Healthcare Operations: EMR, Practice Management System, Clinic Operations and related systems
- Ability to exercise logic and sound judgment in the development of strategies and contractual relationships
- Solid analytical/statistical skills used in evaluating healthcare data as used in the development, implementation and monitoring of contractual relationships
- Solid interpersonal skills with ability to interface effectively both externally and internally with a wide range of people including physicians, office staff and other health plan staff
- Knowledge of organization policies and procedures and ability to read, interpret, and apply
- Significant travel required approximately 75% travel time
- This position requires Tuberculosis screening as well as proof of immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis through lab confirmation of immunity, documented evidence of vaccination, or a doctor’s diagnosis of disease
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or a related field
- 6+ years of directly related experience in medical practice management
- 3+ years of experience in staff training and development specifically dealing with providers and staff
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 550,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere : UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: supervisor, clinical, operations, Houston, TX, Texas