Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Cantex. We are committed to a culture that respects our differences and values the contributions of all people.
The purpose of the Regional Human Resources Coordinator is to provide field support and guidance within Cantex's business units. This is a role that will be responsible for the deployment of all human resource related programs and providing guidance to employees at all levels regarding best HR practices necessary to recruit, develop, retain, continuously improve, and sustain the workforce, with a strong focus on front line employee relations.
- Minimum 5 years Human Resources experience
- Multi entity experience preferred
- Knowledge of Kronos timekeeping system preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of federal and state employment laws, staffing, recruiting, training, employee relations, LOA administration and work injury.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality a must.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employee of all levels and have sound decision making quality.
- Ability to travel as needed by air and/or car
- Training/Re-training for HR Payroll Coordinators on job duties and expectations
- Assist in the management of all recruitment and retention efforts including job fairs when needed.
- Conduct Human Resource Audit Reviews and participate in Validation surveys in all facilities.
- Assist HR Payroll Coordinator with routine inquiries concerning payroll, benefits, personnel policies and recruiting.
- Provide support to managers in coaching and counseling employees.
- Partner with DEI council on employee/facility investigations.
- Monitor license renewals in CantexU. Drive course completion rates through education and best practices. Maintain annual required courses calendar.
- Review payroll records in Kronos capturing discrepancies.
- Perform backup role in QIPP and PBJ reporting
- Create content for monthly HR conference calls based on field visits.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal employment regulations.
- Other duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager
We are an Equal opportunity employer.