Government Solutions is seeking a talented professional to assist in fueling the rapid growth of our organization. In this role you will support the Government Solutions Business Unit.
About this position:
As a Sourcing Recruiter you will be part of a competitive staffing team that specializes in the development and deployment of creative sourcing tactics to locate and engage highly sought-after passive candidates with military/contracting backgrounds. You will collaborate with Recruiters and Hiring Managers in our Government Solutions Business Unit to understand staffing needs and develop sourcing strategies for a wide range of customers within the Department of Defense.
Help our customers prepare for the next mission by building and maintaining a comprehensive talent pipeline.
Be a tenacious networker to develop new talent channels.
Bring the creativity to develop out of the box solutions that will capture the attention of prospective candidates.
• High School diploma
• Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective time-management and prioritization skills
• Experience with sourcing techniques such as recruiting on social media/networking platforms, crafting Boolean search strings, etc.
• Other duties as needed.
• A minimum of two (2) years of experience in sourcing for passive candidates with a military/contracting background.
• Familiarity with HR databases, Candidate Relationship Management tools, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), etc.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.