To provide general administrative and clerical support for the company.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and transfer the call if required
- Welcome on-site visitors, determine nature of business, and announce visitors.
- Receive and log all incoming packages (via Fed-Ex, UPS, DHL, etc.)
- Monitor fax machine and distribute incoming faxes accordingly
- Distribute all incoming mail from US Government Client and satellite facilities on a daily basis, as a back-up to the HR Coordinator
- Prepare all AR statements, invoices, mailing item, etc to be sent through US Government Client, Fed-Ex, DHL, etc
- Prepare and maintain log of all certified mail, by department.
- Pulling of files as need by different departments
- Assist employees with making travel arrangements, as a back-up to the admin asst.
- Help coordinate various meetings and events, as a back-up to the admin asst
- Make hotel reservations, flight reservations, transportation arrangements, etc.
- Assist various departments with miscellaneous administrative tasks
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager – Human Resources and Administration
REQUIREMENTS: Experience in the following elements required:
- Excellent communication skills to be able to converse with dealers, vendors, and employees via phone and email.
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently is required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word Programs, (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced office environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- High School diploma or GED Equivalent
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.