looking to hire a full-time Receptionist.
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact for the company and you will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Record Customer Messages into CRM Program for appropriate staff member.
- Must have confidence using a computer, web applications, email, and Microsoft Office applications.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, and sending emails.
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- organizational skills
- The ability to handle multiline phone system with a high volume of incoming calls
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite / Google Docs
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High school degree