American National is an established, stable, and successful multi-line insurance corporation that has provided financial strength and a sense of security to employees, customers and business partners since 1905. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s most trustworthy financial companies and best mid-sized employers. With focus on our organization’s values and cultural richness: Financial Strength, Integrity, Respect, Service and Teamwork (FIRST) and Agility, Collaboration, and Engagement (ACE) we continue to pursue our vision to be a leading provider of financial products and services for current and future generations.
What’s in it for you?
American National supports a comfortable, diverse, and inclusive work environment, following a casual dress code and focus on healthy work-life balance. We understand that comprehensive benefits are important which is why we offer a generous package that includes: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, matching 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, health-wellness initiatives, and a volunteer program where employees are provided PTO for giving their time to a charity of choice, and referral bonuses! We also offer a comprehensive wellness program that includes onsite fitness centers and classes or discounted gym memberships, free health screenings, free flu shots, and more.
Real Estate Services Support
American National is seeking a full-time team member to join our Mortgage and Real Estate Investments team. The Real Estate Services Support is responsible for assisting in the maintenance and servicing of the Mortgage Loan Portfolio.
The ideal candidate should be a strong communicator who is comfortable in a fast-paced work environment, an effective multi-tasker, an efficient time manager, goal-oriented, and could work both autonomously and as a team. If your qualifications and interest align with this opportunity, we invite you to apply today!
- Reconciles the ML suspense Accounts
- Process and post all loan payments
- Custodian of all legal documents
- Runs the day-end, month-end, and year-end processes
- Creates and maintains paper and electronic copies of the loan files
- Assist in maintaining the record retention policy for the department
- Prints the monthly department activity log
- Educational Equivalent – High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
- Prior billing, banking and/or customer service experience preferred
- 2 years of payment processing, bookkeeping, or banking experience required
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication techniques.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to plan, prioritize and organize; personal effectiveness; manageability; high aptitude for learning; and determination.
- Must have basic computer skills with work experience in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word)
The preceding job posting was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
American National’s recruitment policies help us place individuals in a timely and efficient manner. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team. Candidates may check the status of their application(s) by logging into our Career Portal.
American National is an equal opportunity employer, committed to enhancing a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.