Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization. GHD is growing and we are looking for exceptional people to grow with us.
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Real Estate Financial Analyst to join our growing organization. If you are interested in taking your career to the next level, and making a big impact, then this position is for you! You will have the opportunity to have a seat at the table and help develop internal framework within our Corporate Real Estate function.
Specific responsibilities in this role will include:
- Extracting data from commercial leases into the portfolio management software
- Evaluating and auditing operating expenses
- Work closely with team members on capital projects and tenant reimbursements, verifying and paying invoices, assisting with change orders, purchasing and PO’s
- Develop financial analysis and generate reports and dashboards using criteria such as property type, location, price, occupancy and lease rates to increase visibility for internal stakeholders.
- Analyze financial performance of potential and current subleases and prepare/present options
- Extract data from various sources and merge data into meaningful reports and Dashboards in Smartsheet
- Execute ad hoc Real Estate Finance activities, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable matters
- Present results of analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Serve as a resource to multiple internal customer groups such as finance, real estate, AP and AR.
- Manages real estate finance projects throughout the lifecycle of assessment through execution and implementation.
- Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of project objectives. Analyzes requirements, status, budget and schedules.
- Supports other key initiatives and strategies through operational analytics that quantify results through structured approach and rigorous analysis.
- Additional duties and projects as required.
For success in this position, you will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university in Real Estate, Finance, Accounting, Business or other related major
- 2-5 years’ experience as an analyst with commercial real estate experience strongly preferred
- Able to read, understand, and interpret a commercial lease
- Strong financial modeling and analysis
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office, with advanced Excel capabilities
- Smartsheet experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work both within a team and independently while interacting with internal clients and interdependent functions
Our commitment to you
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements.
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own?
As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.