LK Jordan & Associates is looking for an in house Real Estate Attorney for a very well known and prominent title company. The Real Estate Staff Attorney is responsible for the review, drafting and negotiation of real property leases, amendments, rent reductions and other documents relating to the Company' s lease portfolio and oversight of outside real estate counsel.
Responsibilities of the Real Estate Senior Associate Attorney
- Work directly with clients on acquisitions, dispositions, Joint Ventures, and other transactions covering industrial, retail, hotel, and mixed-use land development projects
- Evaluate legal and business risks associated with the adoption of real estate, environmental, and financing strategies.
- Draft and negotiate loan commercial leases.
Requirements of the Real Estate Senior Associate Attorney Position
- 3 or more years of commercial real estate legal experience.
- Be in good standing with the Texas State Bar bar.
Benefits for the Real Estate Senior Associate Attorney
- Excellent pay and benefits along with a good working environment and partnership opportunity are also part of the package.
To apply please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
LK Jordan & Associates is an equal opportunity employer