You are a licensed real estate agent with more than 2 years of experience. While all your friends and family think it must be easy being a realtor in today’s market, you know the reality. You have to work harder than ever as a buyer’s agent competing against multiple over-asking price offers while managing your client’s emotions and limited budget. The phrase “highest and best” has taken on a whole new meaning. As an Acquisition Agent with New Western, you wouldn’t have to battle in that grueling environment. Our Acquisition Agents focus on buying off and on market properties to add to our inventory using our vast resources including purchasing power, warm leads, established wholesale relationships, a track record of success, and proprietary software. They never have to worry about managing their client’s emotional ups and downs that come with today’s real estate climate. To capitalize on this once-in-a-generation market, you have to do something different! Founded in 2008, during the peak of the real estate recession, New Western Acquisitions has become one of the largest and fastest-growing real estate investment firms in the country. On average, we buy a house every 20 minutes and only own it for 90 minutes!
Why New Western?
- Our agents average over 35 transactions a year.
- Access our network of warm leads.
- Faster closing time, faster commission payouts, and more volume.
- Training, tools & resources to help you excel.
- On-demand and live learning events.
- Flexibility to work how and where you want.
Our Acquisition Agents Are
- Competitive, resilient, and driven.
- Skilled communicators with polished interpersonal communication skills.
- Natural deal makers and negotiators.
Things to Know
- Our Acquisition Agents don’t want a job, but instead, want to build a business.
- Our Acquisition Agents have an active Texas real estate license.
- Just like traditional real estate agents, our Acquisition Agents are independent contractors working 100% commission.
#cb PM20 #LI-SB1
We are actively adding to our team during the COVID-19 pandemic and are taking appropriate safety precautions like social distancing, masks and virtual/phone interviews.