Project Manager - Quality Control
SRG offers flexible staffing solutions with a national presence. We provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire and executive search services. SRG utilizes an innovative approach to identify and qualify talent that is unique to the Staffing industry, featuring a cutting-edge platform that allows us to rapidly and precisely match professionals to client requirements. We have a proprietary database of over one million candidates and maintain continuous contact with our qualified talent.
● Title: Project Manager - Quality Control
● Location: Houston, TX
● Industry: Pharmaceutical
● Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
● Salary: $51hr (Paid Weekly) – Benefits Available
● Employment Type: 6 Month Contract - Possible Extend
A global leader and trusted supplier in the pharma, biotech and specialty ingredients markets. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, the company is focused on advanced manufacturing, high-quality control systems, regulatory expertise, and research and development (R&D) capabilities. The company’s products and services include active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), stem cell therapies, drinking water sanitizers, vitamin B compounds, organic personal care ingredients, industrial preservatives and microbial control solution to combat viruses, bacteria and other dangerous pathogens.
We are looking for a senior-level professional to grow with us. We have this exciting opportunity in the Operational Excellence group will be responsible and will provide key support for the site leadership team to deliver business results by working with teams to identify opportunities for improvement and taking accountability for rigorous execution and delivery.
• Leads ongoing Operational Excellence efforts within the Quality Department (QC/QA): Lean Labs, Daily Management System roll-out, and implementation of a culture of Operational Excellence.
• Plans, leads, drives and executes identified improvement projects to deliver successful results using Lean/DMAIC approach.
• Works with key stakeholders to identify and report milestone project progress. Works with project sponsors and site leadership to address major barriers to ensure projects are delivered to plan.
• Develops business case for improvement projects to secure the necessary support and resources for success.
• Subject Matter Expert for coaching others in the philosophy, methods, tools and techniques of process improvement to increase the capability of the business to respond to problems.
• Modifies and facilitate training sessions for QC/QA staff of relevant material.
• Performs other duties as assigned.