Kitchen Tune-Up Houston- Sugar Land is seeking an Operations Manager to lead our crew offering 1-5 day kitchen updates across Fort Bend County and surrounding communities of Houston We offer unique custom products and services that are in strong demand with homeowners. We offer wood restoration, cabinet painting, cabinet redooring, cabinet refacing and new custom cabinets We are a growing remodeling business and have a great opportunity to join our team
Kitchen Tune-Up is a local business backed by a national franchise system with an excellent reputation
Are you a leader? Do you have goals to grow within a company? Are you a big idea and big picture kind of person?
Our mission is to build trust with every customer and to communicate with excellence in everything we do!
Perks with working with us
- Vehicle and fuel provided for job appointments- After 2 month probation period
- Performance pay
- Systems and processes in place
- Being a leader for the company
- Multiple territories
- Unlimited growth within the company
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
The Operations Manager assumes duties that result after the salesperson has made the sale. They coordinate all facts from purchasing through installation to insure the job goes smoothly and error free.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates timely delivery of cabinets and other products
- Measure for all jobs
- Responsible for a team of 4-8
- Able to check all orders and make sure everything that was ordered correctly
- Purchasing & payables
- Initiates and signs all purchase orders
- Reviews installation details and coordinates job dates with scheduling department, installers, contractors, etc.
- Arranges for delivery of cabinet and other products to the job site, shop and coordinates that with the customers.
- Coordinates final countertop dimensions with the fabricator.
- Inspects the completion of all jobs and forwards information regarding repairs or touch up to Production manager.
- Places a follow up call to the customer after the installation is complete to get customer comments and offer a "Thank You".
- Reviews and verifies all customers' payments by job on remodel and new construction.
- Supervises the smooth and efficient operation of office procedures and hourly staff.
- Upholding the quality of work on the jobs
- Handling job issues with customers, employees, and contractors
- Responsible for the jobs from start to finish
- Able to help, teach and join in on the work if needs to be
- Able to problem solve on the job sites
- Over the shop cleanliness and organization
- Participates jointly with Production Manger in conduction regular operations meetings involving:
- Potential or existing problem
- Implementation of new programs or procedures
- Procedural questions or issues
- Recognition of good work performance
- Information on the status of the business
- Team ideas and suggestions
- Involved with Production Manager in hiring of support staff.
Why Work for Kitchen Tune-Up
- Unlimited earning potential with performance pay
- Ongoing training
- Steady work
- Rapid growth in the market
- We are a high quality company with an excellent reputation. You will be selling custom projects in some of the nicest areas of our community.
Kitchens are the heart of the home! Join Kitchen Tune-Up as we make our clients remodeling dreams a reality.
- Apply online.
- Then, email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with a short paragraph answering the prompt below. The subject line of the email should include the position you are applying for as well as your full name. The answer should be brief and not exceed 200 words.
"A system is only as good as the people in it. We pride ourselves on the family-like feel within our business and creating an exceptional remodeling experience for our clients. How do you believe you would add to the goodness and continued growth of our fast-growing kitchen remodeling company?"
Compensation: $40,000-60,000 plus performance bonus
Kitchen Tune-Up is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Kitchen Tune-Up Corporate.
Kitchen Tune-Up is a national franchise system specializing in 1-5 day kitchen updates. Our franchise family is comprised of dedicated entrepreneurs across the country who go the extra mile to make home improvement a fun and enjoyable experience for their clients.
Founded in 1988, we continue to be an industry leader because of the devoted team members working together with our franchisees. Services include our exclusive 1 Day Wood Restoration Tune-Up, cabinet painting, cabinet redooring, refacing, and custom cabinets. Our belief is that you don't have to spend a fortune or be displaced from your home for weeks in order to get the kitchen you have always wanted.
Visit us online and on social media to learn more about what sets us apart from ordinary remodelers.
The positions on this website, unless otherwise indicated, are posted by Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisees. Kitchen Tune-Up® franchises are independently owned and operated businesses and if you accept a position with an Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee, you are employed by that franchisee, and not by franchisor HFC KTU LLC, nor any of its parents or affiliates. The hiring franchisee is solely responsible for all employment decisions including hiring, termination, discipline, compensation and benefits and HFC KTU LLC and its parents and affiliates have no input or involvement in such matters. HFC KTU LLC does not receive, review or store any applications for employment. Any questions about posted positions or the hiring process must be directed to the Kitchen Tune-Up® franchisee posting the position