MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Working for a Top Construction company focusing on Commercial Construction
- Projects focus on Healthcare, Corporate Interiors and Aviation
- Established Construction Company with a focus on 50+ Years in the Industry
- General contractor with a focus in commercial projects from Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Corporate Interiors
- Leading and managing the on-site construction team.
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
- Attending production meetings.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget, and ensuring adherence to these.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Placing orders for materials, and is responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness, and orderliness.
- Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders, and RFIs.
- Liaising with inspection authorities regarding approvals.
- 7+ years experience as a construction project manager.
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel.
- Proficient with taking and uploading digital photographs.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and to operate heavy equipment.
- Ability to interpret and build according to drawings, specifications, and other documents.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Opportunity