This position is responsible for ensuring that employees follow company policies and procedures for safety and in the production of goods. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities, to perform essential job functions.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Participate in and ensure the timely manufacture of a quality product.
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
• Effectively communicate expectations and direction to employees.
• Coach employees on how to archive an optimal output or workflow.
• Maintain efficient workflow by monitoring personnel and resources.
• Assist with design/layout of production floor operations.
• Ensure equipment operation through regular inspection and employee training.
• Implement Management Directives.
• Implement cost-saving strategies and techniques.
• Resolve personnel problems through analysis, investigation, solutions, and actions.
• Provide reports and updates to upper management.
• Recruit, hire, and train employees.
• Other duties as assigned.
The Production Supervisor has direct supervisory responsibilities and serves as a coach and mentor for those on his team.