There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 34 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Product Analyst, SharePoint
This position has the primary responsibility to elicit, analyze, validate, specify, verify, and manage the real needs of project stakeholders and end users in a dynamic, Agile development lifecycle environment for Insperity’s implementation and utilization of the Microsoft SharePoint application. This position is responsible for working with the Product Managers in implementing the product roadmap as it relates to specific needs for all stakeholders and participates in the research, development, and testing of product updates and new features. As required the Product Analyst will also work on special projects and deliverables.
Under general supervision and much decision-making:
- Establishes and implements effective requirements practices and looks for opportunities for continuous improvement of the process.
- Works with engineers, analysts, product management, and business leaders as it relates to the intent and quality of software delivery. Also works closely with other staff, such as project managers, product analysts, graphic artists, designers, engineers, architects, and support professionals.
- Elicits requirements using interviews, documents analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Breaks down and details high-level business and user requirements into functional requirements suitable for use by engineers.
- Provides input into design, software development, software integration testing, and release of the final product.
- Manages small projects independently through all aspects of the product lifecycle, including business and product requirements, process workflow, functional specifications, technical design, use cases, testing, and training materials.
- Assists QA in understanding the new feature/functions. Performs User Acceptance testing and prioritizes fixes. May participate in final QA testing and deployment.
- Analyzes issues to determine if new requirements need to be considered or relays the issue to the Product Managers for resolution.
- Evaluates and reports on current product line performance and usage.
- Acts as a liaison between the SharePoint Product Team and end users for communication of best practices, business rules, logic, and needs.
- Assists in the planning/presentation of content and materials for conferences, special events, and product training.