Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 75 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 17,000 team members and 380 operating locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
We’re looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Our Procurement Manager is responsible for planning, leading and managing the procurement activities to ensure the Goods and Services are purchased from specified suppliers that meet demand requirements, business and quality specifications. You will be involved in negotiating with suppliers and ensuring Goods and Services are delivered upon agreed terms and conditions, seeking maximum value for the company including agreed time, cost, and quality.
Procurement Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Leads and manages purchase orders to acquire Goods or Services for multiple locations, ranging from Corporate Offices, Super Center facilities to small operating locations.
- Monitors and ensures purchase orders are created accurate and prior to commitment, and Goods receipt is performed within allotted time frame of goods receipt or service deliver
- Monitors and ensures adherence to Company approved Supplier contracts and agreements, and awarded Purchase Orders presents the greatest benefit both in economic terms and in terms of level of service to achieve competitive advantages adding value to the business
- Accountable for the execution, implementation, and continuous improvement of the procure-to-pay process
- Strategically partner with organizational stakeholders to source and procure Goods and Services needed in the Geozone and/or Region
- Supports supplier base rationalization by working closely with Sourcing and Category Management
- Reports supplier non-conformances and follow-up until resolved
- Engage our external partners, contractors and subcontractors with the utmost professionalism and gain business alignment
- Prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provide visibility of other potential interruptions to internal customers
- Identify process opportunities and make recommendations for innovative solutions, training or corrective actions to achieve desirable results.
- Help the company better manage cost on supplies and supplier services.
- Solid knowledge of Procurement Processes, MRP, Industry Standards and Supplier Management
- Strong analytical, negotiation and communication skills
- Must be flexible with the ability to work in a constantly changing environment and quickly adapt to operational requirements
- Deep understanding of Purchasing Contracts and Agreements
- Ability to source and evaluate bids and proposals including review of procurement documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, Engineering, Manufacturing or related discipline
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in procurement, materials or supply chain management or similar position