48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
Fully Proficient Individual Contributors possessing full knowledge of the principles and practices within a technical/professional discipline requiring extensive academic preparation or equivalent work experience. Individual contributors responsible for the delivery of varied technical and professional activities. Work is subject to practices and procedures covered by precedents, well-defined policy, and process considerations that may require periodic review with other teams or work groups. Due to changing priorities or different situations encountered, the incumbent relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Possesses advanced analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills and abilities. Working under general supervision, the fully proficient professional works within defined timelines and begins to teach lower levels. Supervisors in Office Services, Finance support and Construction/Trade functions will typically have larger teams and have increasing but varied levels of authority for personnel actions based on specific function.
* Administrative and Technical Supervisor: Piping Design Department Manager and Piping Design Chief.
* Project Supervisor: Piping Design Specialist (Piping Design Team Lead or Area Lead), Senior Principle Piping Designer.
* Develop complex equipment and piping layout that will satisfy all technical requirements on a project from the preliminary design stage through the detail design stage or review the work for the assigned area as being developed by an offshore design team. Have a working knowledge of all safety, maintainability, and operability layout requirements.
* Coordinate area design assignments with designers in adjacent design areas.
* May be required to assist the Piping Design Team Lead by functioning as an Area Lead. This will require planning and directing the layout and work of designers and checkers.
* Produce or assist less experienced designers in producing finished Piping Design deliverables using 2D CAD software or extraction from a 3D model.
* Check, or supervise the checking of design and deliverables as prepared by other designers for accuracy, completeness and compliance with company and project specifications and standards.
* Maintain project controls and records as required.
* Assist in the training and development of Piping Design personnel and evaluate the work of others.
* Preferred Software Experience in S3D, E3D, and Cadworx. Optiplant a plus. Navisworks, Smart Plant Review and LFM experience required.
* Normally requires a minimum of 7 years' experience and a High School or Associate Graduate, or a BS degree reducing this requirement to 5 years' experience.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.