PRE-LITIGATION INTAKE ATTORNEY earns $100,000 annually with a potential bonus of up to $30,000 annually.
PRE-LITIGATION INTAKE ATTORNEY Responsibilities
The Litigation Intake Attorney will deliver stellar client service to clients on behalf of Thomas J. Henry Law while adhering to the highest ethical standards of the legal profession. Plan, organize, lead and control the following: signing up of new clients, development of assigned matters, analysis of legal issues individual to each case, demand review, negotiations on behalf of clients, initial litigation, resolution of matters, and disbursement of client funds.
PRE-LITIGATION INTAKE ATTORNEY Preferred Education and Experience
- JD; must be licensed in Texas and in good standing
- 0-3 Years Personal Injury experience
- Must have valid TX driver license and good driving record
- Bilingual (Spanish a plus)
PRE-LITIGATION INTAKE ATTORNEY Benefits
- Paid vacation, all-purpose leave and holidays
- 401 (k) plan; 4% match with immediate vesting
- Medical – 80% employer contribution
- Dental, vision, and supplemental insurance available
- Career growth opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Gym membership
- Company events – to include giving back to the community!
- Relocation expense reimbursement
Why Work Here?
This is the firm that will take your career to the next level. We focus on obtaining RESULTS for our clients!
Our law firm has been named a “Best Place to Work” in the country by Glassdoor two years in a row!
We consistently outperform our peers in categories such as:
- Career Opportunities
- Compensation and Benefits
- Culture and Values
- Senior Leadership
- Work life balance
If you are looking for the opportunity to make the most of your experience, talents and work ethic, we have the cases, reputation, and resources to make your goals a reality.
Openings in Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, or Corpus Christi