The Plumbing Designer Requirements:
Will have a current, working knowledge of underground plumbing design for commercial, industrial, and/or food processing facilities with familiarity with the following systems: underground plumbing, plumbing code, venting, fixtures, etc. The candidate must have an advanced knowledge of Revit MEP.
- The Plumbing Designer will be responsible for assisting engineers in the design process by developing plans, performing calculations and sizing piping, developing isometrics, converting redline markups generated by engineers, evaluating shop drawings, etc.
- Works independently on design projects, inter-discipline coordination, BIM clash detection and shop drawing review.
- The Plumbing Designer must be a team player and committed to the quality of work generated.
Plumbing Designer Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years of mechanical building design experience
- A minimum of 3 years of Revit MEP experience
- Additional experience may warrant advanced title/compensation
- Minimal travel required