Ashfield Healthcare has partnered with Nestle Health Sciences and is seeking a Flex Specialty Sales Executive to have full responsibility and complete ownership for driving sales of the medical nutrition portfolio within assigned accounts (hospitals, teaching facilities, key home care). The primary focus is on selling GI/Critical Care/Pediatric products in accordance with the US strategy and sales plan. The role is responsible for growing business relationships with key decision makers and influencers and is responsible for focused detailing to specific targets with a carefully defined messaging strategy and call sequence, leveraging business and value solutions based on evidence and outcome data.
- Meet/exceed sales and profit objectives in assigned accounts.
- Set specific growth plans within assigned accounts utilizing territory, and routing plans.
- Create access points for product availability early in the selling cycle.
- Deliver financial benefits based on the evidence of research that translates to tangible cost savings for targeted accounts.
- Meet/exceed required in-patient prescriber call activity within accounts, as well as outpatient prescriber call activity within the community of the assigned geography.
- Contribute to meeting/exceeding national GI/Critical profit objectives for all channels.
- Create and drive relationships within targeted accounts including higher-level stakeholders in order to gain buy-in for Medical Nutrition products with an increased focus on the Hospitalists, Transition of Care departments, and Discharge Planners in specialty area.
- Implement Medical Nutrition Protocols and Pathways for the GI/Critical Care/Pediatric specialty areas.
- Is considered a leader amongst the sales organization in clinical knowledge as it competitive products and latest in Medical Nutrition GI/Critical Care/Peds research.
- Cultivates and leverages long term customer relationships including senior level relationships. Builds network of key Medical Nutrition advocates within assigned accounts, including committee personnel and system advocates. Attends key events that local GI/Critical Care leaders also attend.
- Understand the healthcare environment and appropriately execute the selling process.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
- Utilize the sales reporting systems on a regular basis for call preparation, to record and track sales activity, and to gather market intelligence data.
- Organize meetings and deliver content to health care professionals with tangible account objects and metrics as defined by the customer.
- Participate in training and in strategic medical conventions and exhibits as needed to expand product, market and science knowledge particularly in GI/CC therapeutic areas.
- Up to30% travel required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a Medical Science. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years medical/clinical selling experience in a hospital setting with demonstrated success in specialty medical products
- 2+ years clinical experience as a Registered Dietician or Registered Nurse required
- 2+ years proven sales success with GI/CC/PED platform highly desired
- Experience developing and implementing protocols or clinical pathways that have successfully been adopted by customers
- Ability to develop solid and long-standing business relationships with strategic/targeted customers
- Demonstrated success launching and re-launching GI/CC/PEDS or specialty medical nutrition products is a plus
- Must be able to work well within a fast-paced environment, have a proven ability to manage sales responsibilities and collaborate in a matrix organization
- Computer literacy with advanced skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM software
Ashfield, part of UDG Healthcare plc, is a global leader in commercialization services for the healthcare industry. We partner with our clients across Advisory, Healthcare Communications, Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs to build creative, scalable and tailored health solutions that are executed flawlessly, to deliver positive outcomes for patients and add value to your business.
Our mission is to partner with our clients, improving lives by helping healthcare professionals and patients get the medicines, knowledge and support they need.
To learn more about Ashfield, visit us at: http://www.ashfieldhealthcare.com/en/about-en/
Ashfield is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Ashfield are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Ashfield will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We appreciate your interest in Ashfield. Only qualified candidates will be considered.