We're looking for an experienced Personal Lines Account Manager to come work for a growing, family-owned, independent Insurance Company. While they are growing, they also continue to work to ensure a welcoming and team-oriented environment to ensure employees feel supported and at home.
Personal Lines Account Manager
An account manager here will work to efficiently communicate with clients, producers and other account managers in order to file paperwork correctly, keep up on renewals and claims, and remain client-facing in order to maintain high retention rates.
Personal Lines Account Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain professional client relationships in order to provide excellent customer service and retention
- Work with other account managers and producers to file paperwork, renewals, and claims
- Work with High Net Worth and Middle Market clients/accounts
- Cross-sell, up-sell, and round off new accounts
- Continue to service existing accounts
Personal Lines Account Manager Requirements
- High School degree or GED
- Licensed to sell P&C in the state of Texas
- 5+ years of experience working with Personal Lines Middle Market and High Net Worth accounts
- Experience working with multiple Middle Market and High Net Worth carriers
- Proficient in Applied EPIC required
Benefits for the Personal Lines Account Manager
- Cost of employee Health, Dental, and Vision insurance covered
- Salary plus the opportunity to make additional commission
- Working in a welcoming, supportive, hands-off environment
All serious applicants may be directed to Sarah Lilleodden by phone at (605) 403-5196 or by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.