Ref ID: 31000-9503070863
Compensation: $50000.00 to $75000.00 yearly
Robert Half Direct is partnering with a personal injury law firm seeking a Senior Paralegal with at least 5+ years of recent experience working on personal injury cases.
- Work with legal assistants to ensure deadlines are met and cases are proceeding to trial or mediation on timely basis
- Organize exhibits, files, and all other case documents
- Coordinate trial set-up and logistics
- Assist attorneys in the courtroom by taking notes, handling exhibits, and marking documents referred to by counsel
- Assist in the preparation of witness testimony and serve as liaison between trial attorneys and in-house staff
- Calendar appointments, deadlines, schedule meetings, depositions, and mediations
- Consulting with expert witnesses and vendors
- Track, create, and maintain medical bill summaries for each client
- Write and respond to discovery and drafting petitions and other non-substantive legal motions.
- E-Filing in State and Federal Court
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis to keep them apprised of case developments and to ensure they are attending all appointments
- Copy, scan, and mailing case documents and correspondence
- Create binders for mediations, depositions, and trial