We are looking for a budget and cost control analyst with an emphasis on performance management.
2. JOB PURPOSE
"* Prepare and analyze Annual E&PM Budget for Operating Cost, Capital Cost, Unit Price and Service Volume.
* Track and validate E&PM monthly cost performance and coordinate with internal and external departments for necessary corrections/ adjustments and Global cost recharging
* Develop and provide various cost performance reports.
* Perform Annual True Up.
* Contribute to the overall process of management and corporate decision making to ensure KSA E&PM maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability, returns to its shareholder by providing inputs, and recommends changes in the overall KSA E&PM strategy.
* Contribute to developing specific strategies related to Performance Management."
* Prepare Annual E&PM and Department Operating Budget including Capital Expense and Service Volume with basis
* Work out E&PM Actual Unit Price thru True-up activity in coordination with all concerned.
* Examine and Analyze the Actual against budgeted cost and provide the causes for deviation.
* Initiate corrective action to rectify erroneously charged cost as necessary and track them till completion.
* Monitor Capital Expense budget with updates on monthly basis
* Appropriately back-charging the cost of Secondment, Business travel and project costs which is not part of Unit price.
* Support year-end accounts closing activities including preparation of statement of Accrual and Provision for year-end closing
* Review, Analyze & Consolidate data for Objectives, Score Card & KPIs related to the reporting to P&C and E&PM Management.
* Coordinate, collect, analyze and assist in preparation of Monthly Departmental / Regional and Functional Achievements & Operational Highlights.
* Review, analyze project data for performance indicators for Site Projects & Mega Projects.
* Analyze and ensure that the performance indicators are being evaluated, calculated and reported in time and accurately.
* Coordinate with E&PM departments and line management on day-to-day performance related activities.
* Coordinate and discuss to resolve performance related issues with Department / Regional Heads.
* Assist Planning & Control in all performance related activities from time to time and as required.
* Analyze entire Management Presentations for KPI and provide root cause analysis for missed KPI.
* Assist in the development of Strategic Objectives for the function.
* Coordinate with various E&PM Functions for the preparation of charters and project plans for the initiatives supporting objectives.
* Assist, recommend and suggest preparing project plans for E&PM Initiatives.
* Follow-up on progress status of the initiatives, update E&PM P&C on the statuses of the initiatives.
* Support in establishing E&PM Business Model for newly joined departments/regions.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 50 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.