LOOKINGFOR AN OUTSTANDING CAREGIVER TO STAFF ONE OF OUR PATIENTS IN THE LEAGUE CITYAREA
SCHEDULE:MONDAY-FRIDAY 8 HOURS (40 HOURS A WEEK)
Acuity:G BUTTON PEDIATRIC
RATE:$$$$$ NEGOTIABLE (BASED ON EXPERIENCE)
OFFERINGCAREGIVER OF THE MONTH REWARDS
OFFERINGFULL TIME AND PART TIME BENEFITS
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) License in the state in which the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Current BLS card.
- One year prior Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience preferred.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs