There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 34 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Payroll Technology Project Manager
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Works closely with Service Center Operations, Centers of Excellence (COE), and all other Insperity departments to ensure technology products support processes defined to serve clients and meet regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates the ongoing prioritization of system enhancements and upgrades as defined by users and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborates with IT personnel to develop test cases, test automation, and quality benchmarks of new product releases.
- Monitors changes in federal, state or local regulations relating to compliance to enable a timely response to regulatory requirements.
- Partners with COE process owners to develop and deliver training and communication plans related to application enhancements.
- Researches and understands emerging relevant technologies.
- Remains abreast of new developments in technologies impacting Service Operations by participating in continuing education/conferences and by review of literature and periodicals.
- Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and quality assurance service-related technologies.
- Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with business owners and stakeholders at Insperity to maintain the highest levels of customer service, quality and productivity.