JOB TITLE: Part Time Administrative Assistant
Apply today to this exciting opportunity!
- Location: Houstan, TX
- Pay Rate: $24/hr
Provide full administrative and clerical support for the Management Team and operation of the facility by performing the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Execute various administrative tasks related to supporting facility management and general operations; including generating reports using Excel and/or Word for correspondence.
- Selection of orders for billing.
- Process of billing for customers.
- Process delivery tickets.
- Filing, copying, data entry, order entry.
- Greet visitors, directing them to appropriate person.
- Customer contact: internal and external, for information requests and problem resolution.
- Answer phones, routing calls to appropriate person and/or take appropriate messages.
- Process accounts payables/ receivables.
- Perform various functions relating to inventory control (product entry, etc.)
- Prepare shipping documents (Bill of Lading, HazMat, etc.) for domestic and international customers as needed
- Order materials and supplies for facility.
- Qualified and complies with Standard Operating Procedures: Section 400, CATS and ISO
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2 – 3 years prior administrative experience
- Proficient in MS office – Word and Excel
- Proficient with 10 key calculator
- Proficient with SAP and PPM
- Able to communicate and coordinate with AFS Logistics and third party carriers
- Detail orientated
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to multi-task in faced paced environment.
- Able to work independently and under some pressure to meet deadlines
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus"
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.