Salary: $60k - $85k base DEO
Requirements: Employment Law, Plaintiff's representation, Class Action preferred
Are you an organized Paralegal with Employment Law and class action experience? Apply now to join our rapidly growing team. We have been in business for nearly 30 years and recognized as a leading Plaintiff's firm in Class Action Employment cases.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Need for this Position
- Plaintiff's representation required
- Must be experienced with Federal filings
- Class Action experience highly desired
- Must be proficient in the discovery process
- Paralegal Certificate a plus!
What's In It for You
- Lucrative Bonus Potential
- 401k with company match
- Vacation/PTO: 15 days 1st year, 20 days thereafter
- 12 paid holidays + 2 half days
- Wellness membership reimbursement
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.