The Paralegal processes settlement claims for deceased, incapacitated and/or minor claimants.
- Work directly with, and take direction from, department attorneys to resolve probate and other legal issues.
- Work directly with local counsel from various states to coordinate the probate process with claimants to ensure all respective state statutes are being followed.
- Monitor and manage a large volume of case files.
- Respond to telephone inquiries promptly, professionally, and efficiently to provide first call resolution.
- Understand and resolve client requests, questions and provide analysis of situations to determine best use of resources.
- Bachelor's degree or Paralegal Certificate
- 2+ years of paralegal experience required
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required, including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Bilingual English / Spanish a plus
PandoLogic. Keywords: Paralegal, Location: Houston, TX - 77007