About the Company and Opportunity:
- Our client is a growing innovative education services firm.
- This organization provides services that covers age groups from infants to seniors across the globe.
- Why work here:
- Hybrid role in the office and work from home!
- Great opportunity to come in and make an immediate impact.
Overview of the Order Order Processor Coordinator role:
- Order processor will handle order entry
- Tracking billing information
- Order processor will communicate with vendors
- Update Order spreadsheet
- Data Research
- Order processor will update tracking numbers and communicate to clients
Preferred Qualifications for the Order Processor:
- 2+ years of administrative or clerical experience
- MS Excel - Intermediate
- Strong attention to detail and organized
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Great communication and follow-through