Clayton Services, a leading staffing and recruiting firm, is searching for an Office Manager to join a thriving company in West Houston. The Office Manager will oversee the general administrative function and activities of the office.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversees the daily work activities of the office.
- May handle or assist with discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Performs or facilitates maintenance of office equipment, including cleaning, maintenance, and repairs.
- Provides clerical support when needed to assist clerical staff with assigned administrative duties such as answering phones, sorting and distributing mail, and preparing documents.
- Oversees petty cash fund.
- Maintains the inventory of office supplies; orders new supplies as needed.
- Maintains office files; implements an efficient system for other staff to access files and records.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.