The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for achieving expected levels of client service quality, balance sheet quality, profitability, growth, and risk management for Not for Profit/Government Banking clients and prospects. Deliver a consistent client experience that positions Truist as the Premier Advisory Bank in the Not for Profit/Government segment. Integrate all banking functions in the local market, including retail teams and line of business (LOB) partners, including Commercial Credit and Integrated Relationship Management (IRM) partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Develop and execute a marketing plan focused on growing new relationships and expanding existing client relationships in the Not for Profit/Government segment. Responsible for meeting loan, deposit, fee-based revenue expectations.
2. Deliver a differentiated client experience in all interactions with clients, prospects, and centers of influence driven by use of Financial Insights and other strategic advisory tools and resources.
3. Develop new business client relationships and improve market share of business loans and non-credit services, including deposits. Execute Integrated Relationship Management (IRM) with extensive inclusion of IRM partners in call planning and development and delivery of custom solutions, including specific efforts to serve the retail banking needs for clients' owners/management/associates (e.g. Wealth Management, Truist@Work).
4. Assume responsibility for the profitability, quality, liquidity, and growth of the assigned Not for Profit/Government loan portfolio by ensuring the servicing of all client credit relationships, including credit proposal write-ups, file documentation, legal documentation, compliance, and loan closings, identifying potential portfolio weaknesses, and managing problems/delinquent credit relationships. Ensure adequate data integrity. Interpret and ensure communication of and adherence to the Bank's policies, programs and objectives.
5. Monitor, maintain and update sales activity, pipeline, and other pertinent information using the Bank's client relationship management (CRM) system.
6. Execute on all risk, operational, policy and quality expectations related to assigned client portfolio.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and related training
2. More than eight (8) years of experience in financial services, preferably with NFP/Government clients
3. Ability to grasp large complex Not for Profit/Government credits clearly
4. Strong command of credit and finance
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Excellent negotiation skills
7. Proficient in managing large and complex corporate relationships; knowledgeable and experienced in complex credit products and structuring, including loan syndication and participations and Industry and Specialty Advisory solutions
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify