Location: Houston, TX
- Position will manage real estate efforts in support of our fiber conversion program.
- This involves primarily easement negotiations to ensure planned construction routes meet MMHH locations with fiber provider and includes management of key vendors and oversight of expense and capital budget allocations for this program.
- Must be able to collaborate with other internal teams such as construction, transport, and legal to achieve successful outcomes.
- Experience reviewing legal documents and understanding construction site plans and drawings is a must as well as a deep understanding of any compliance requirements.
- Scale of this effort could easily exceed 200 projects, so must have proven track record in areas of project management and be able to provide recommendations during problem resolution discussions.
- Demonstrate professionalism by responding to e-mails promptly, actively participating in meetings, ability to explain issues clearly, providing updates, maintaining records, working with other departments, and understanding the impact of their job to the overall business.
- 5-7 years of experience of minimum expected experience in the wireless/telecom real estate discipline.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com