If you are an experienced Multimedia Designer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Multimedia Designer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Multimedia Designer will include:
- The role will create and animate graphics/infographics and to create compelling short-form videos that will accompany internal and external communications, including social media.
- It will require a high level of creativity and conceptual ability, production and organization skills, and is highly collaborative.
- Create engaging animated videos and static graphics from concept to production.
- Animate vector infographics into motion graphics.
- Prepares raw footage for web/social (cutting, adding lower thirds, subtitles and standard intros/ending).
- Exporting of videos, graphics and images in various sizes and file types for web/social.
As a Multimedia Designer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3+ years of in-house communications or agency work in animated video production and graphic design.
- An online portfolio with exceptional national work for high-profile clients.
- Expert knowledge of either Adobe Premiere or After Effects.
- Ability to comprehend technical industry-related processes and communicate the creative concepts to non-creative audiences.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) in PC environment.
- Proficiency in scheduling and estimation for video productions.
- Bachelor's degree in Motion Graphics, Graphic Design or related field
As a Multimedia Designer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Multimedia Designer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.