DIAX Labs is GROWING, again!
We have an immediate opening for an experienced technician with Molecular Diagnostics experience (MB/MT/MLT)
At Diax Labs the daily responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Uphold the vision, values and support the culture of the organization.
- Performing both routine and complex analyses
- Operate, calibrate and maintain equipment used in quantitative and qualitative analysis, such as spectrophotometers, calorimeters, flame photometers & (DNA and RNA extractor, Thermocycler, Real Time PCR, Next generation sequencer) & computer-controlled analyzers [(Promega (Maxxwell), Quant studio, illumine (MiniSeq)]
- Think critically to handle issues or concerns that arise.
- Ensures that specimens are accessioned and processed
- Provides for exceptional experiences, collaboration and communication to internal and external customers
- Organizes workload and sets priorities.
- Meets turnaround time expectations as defined by management.
- Recognizes, investigates and correctly resolves test discrepancies.
- Maintains a safe environment within the Laboratory, following all policies and procedures
- Adjusts work schedule to accommodate departmental/organizational needs. Seeks opportunities to expand learning beyond baseline competencies with a focus on continual development.
- New Employee must be a graduate of an applicable and approved education program with at least 3 years of experience in Molecular Diagnostics
Our culture is a "T.I.P.E.?"
Transparent * Innovative * Professional * Excellence
If this could be a match - let's connect
**Certified as a Medical Technologist, Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Scientist, or categorical certification by Board of Certification (ASCP) Certified as a Medical Technologist by American Medical Technologists (AMT) Certified as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist by National Credentialing Agency for Laboratory Personnel (NCA) HLA only One of the following is required: Medical Technologist, MT(ASCP) or Medical Laboratory Scientist, MLS(ASCP) certification Certified by American Board of Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (ABHI) Microbiology only One of the following is required: Medical Technologist, MT(ASCP) or Medical Laboratory Scientist, MLS(ASCP) certification Microbiology, M(ASCP) certification Clinical microbiology registry from American Society for Microbiology, RM(AAM)
Diax Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will not engage in discrimination against or harassment of any person employed or seeking employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.