There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 35 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Middle Market is where challenge is fun, results are rewarding and we live our values. The Insperity Middle Market Solutions team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 5,000 employees. Part of our mission is to help our Middle Market clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant human capital/human resources solutions that accelerate their potential.
Middle Market Payroll Specialist
We are currently seeking a Middle Market Payroll Specialist to join our team.
Responsible for creating a “WOW” experience when leading team interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. Responsible for the accurate and timely
implementation of payroll and supporting services that result in client retention, growth and satisfaction.
Under moderate supervision and moderate decision-making:
· Creates and maintains Middle Market client relationships which support Insperity’s revenue, expense and growth targets.
· Onboards and maintains assigned clients with various client company structures and in multiple states/localities to payroll and related services ensuring accurate and timely implementation.
· Analyzes payroll data supplied by clients for accuracy and completeness, inputs and balances payroll data accurately, processes payroll, and reviews/analyzes payroll reports for accuracy and distributes to clients timely.
· Ensures accurate compliance with payroll laws and regulations for Insperity and the client.
· Serves as active contributor to ongoing book of business meetings with key internal business partners to ensure tactical and strategy opportunities are shared and incorporated into payroll and human resources service delivery.
· Travels to client worksites to participate in client meetings, deliver training, discuss recommendations for improvement and/or answer questions to address client needs and support clients’ perception of the value derived from Insperity’s services. Maintains flexibility in schedule to accommodate clients’ needs.
· Serves as mentor, subject matter expert and knowledge resource for Field Payroll Operations personnel.
· Supports client satisfaction indicators via quality service checks among clients and service observations performed by supervisor to ensure client satisfaction.
· Researches, gathers and analyzes client needs pertaining to payroll processing, reporting, related Insperity services and day-to-day operations for assigned clients.
· Maintains knowledge of a business’ financial op eration relating to payroll and accounting for middle market sized business operations from an owner/payroll contact/on-site supervisor/CPA perspective to make business decisions and gives guidance to clients.
· Identifies payroll service solutions to streamline or enhance the payroll service delivery to clients and makes recommendations for improvements to processes and policies while maintaining compliance with applicable laws and regulations applicable to payroll processing and administration.
· Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
· Maintains knowledge in federal, state and local payroll administration laws, regulations and best practices.
· Provides customer focused interaction ensuring timely response and effective follow-up on client and/or internal requests and/or issues.
· Provides ongoing and timely communication to payroll teammates, payroll supervisor and service teams on the status of relationship with client, and alerts appropriate internal departments with information pertinent to the maintenance of the client relationship.
· Participates in testing of new payroll processes and enhancements.
· Acts as back-up to supervisor and provides project support.
· Acts as back-up for other payroll functions as assigned.