Seeking a Medical Customer Service Representative to support a fast paced, busy medical company with corporate head quarters in League City, TX. This company specializes in providing products/services for Pain Management, DME, Specialized Laboratory, and Diagnostic Testing!
- Pay: $12.00-$13.00 /hour
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm with 1 hour lunch
- Competitive benefits package including comprehensive healthcare plan.
- 9 paid holidays and three weeks PTO
- Retirement IRA matching plan
- works within a corporate office in League City, Texas
Essential Job Functions:
- Respond to all customer inquiries (phone/email) in timely manner with courteous, knowledgeable demeanor.
- Take ownership of all inquiries and use available resources to find resolution as quickly as possible.
- Expected to have thorough knowledge of internal systems and processes related to the collection and processing of patient lab samples.
- Respond to/fill all customer supply orders in a timely manner.
- Maintain detailed records of all supply orders shipped with cost figures.
- Assist with scheduling all customer pickups with FedEx and any other shipping vendor.
- Assist with management of supply inventory and submit orders/order requests as needed to ensure no gaps in inventory.
- Maintain/Print all files needed for new customer In-Service binders.
- Assist other departments with various tasks as needed. These departments include, but are not limited to: Pharmacy, Lab, Administration, Diagnostics and DME.
- Assist with various daily administrative reporting tasks and internal projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 1-3 years of customer service experience.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with customers (internal and external) via phone and email.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (word, Excel, Outlook) and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Ability to manage duties with relative autonomy.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift heavy items.
- Must be able to move about the facility, squat, reach, pull lift, and use hands and fingers and other fine motor tasks.
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English.
TalentWell is a National recruitment firm with headquarters located in Houston Texas. We specialize in contract-to-hire and permanent placement positions across a number of industries including oil & gas, manufacturing, and healthcare. We offer all of our employee’s excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and retirement plans. TalentWell is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce.