Marketing Quality Assurance Designer
Kelly Services has an exciting direct hire opportunity for a Marketing Quality Assurance Designer with a premier Real Estate Photography company based in Houston, TX.
Oversee edited images to ensure photos meet established quality standards. This position involves both independent and computer-based work. Requires communication and collaboration with editors. Must have a strong foundation and fluency in Photoshop. Ability to perceive and distinguish brightness quality and color balance, contrast, and saturation. Eye for keeping focal point aligned with linear plane. Capable of honing in on color consistency throughout a gallery of architectural images.
• Color balance HDR images for editing process
• Perform elevated technical quality revisions to edited photos
• Track, maintain, and perform quality check of edited photos before releasing to client
• Communicate with internal departments regarding errors in quality submitted
• Manage electronic filing system for photo files
2 years Photoshop experience a must
• Bachelors degree preferred
• iMac proficiency
• Adobe Bridge/Lightroom experience
• Adobe InDesign experience
• Works efficiently and diligently under pressure while maintaining professionalism
• Proven multitasking skills meeting demands from multiple departments
• Energized by working in a fast paced, quick return, multi-dimensional task setting
• Willing to support daily team accomplishments
• Experience in document administration
• High attention to detail
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.