Are you a Marketing Manager looking to join a collaborative company with a great environment? We are looking for a hands-on Marketing Manager to work with our Marketing and Research team members to manage the day-to-day marketing activities from inception to execution. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, training, and managing all marketing functions to achieve the Company objectives of sales/revenue growth, profitability, and visibility, while ensuring a consistent marketing message and brand position consistent with Company strategy and objectives. The individual will be responsible for concept generation, design, production, measurement, and implementation of marketing programs to support the company’s overall business strategy.
- Manage tasks and collaborate with other marketing team members
- Manage availabilities, flyers, updates and changes and blasts of approved products through multiple websites and internal communication methods.
- Devise, develop and assist with the organizations brand enhancement strategy
- Raise the organization’s media profile by defining and managing communication strategies, including web design and social media platforms
- Develop Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy
- Assist leadership with the creation of an overall marketing strategy
- Manage marketing team tasked with keeping up to date with Social Media posts and platforms
- Collaborate efforts with marketing team in the creation of a marketing department workbook of instructions (“A How To”) for all software and creative suite products as well as establishing a workflow management for the products or suggesting other possible software to improve efficiency for the team.
- Create, produce and assist the Sales Team with the development of sales collateral, presentations, proposals, press releases, and advertisements that describe the company’s services
- Create Monthly e-mail blasts to inform, motivate and recognize the company’s performance
Qualified candidates will possess the following requirements:
- 6+ years marketing experience, with a minimum of 3+ years in progressive leadership roles within the marketing area
- Degree in a business or marketing-related field from an accredited college or university—MBA preferred
- Excellent marketing planning, project planning, team building, and marketing communications skills
- Able to write/create letters/proposals/marketing materials/newsletters
Individuals must have an entrepreneurial drive, passion and ability to help shape the organization’s marketing and communication department. Compensation for this position is very competitive. This position will pay up to $80k + bonus depending on experience and education. PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of response to this posting, candidates without the above stated experience will not be contacted. We appreciate your understanding. Do not let this unique opportunity pass by. If you are interested in learning more about this role, e-mail your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Our client is only looking at people who live within commuting distance of the west Houston geographic area.