Who You Are:
A motivated Market Manager that drives sales of client products in an assigned market of national retail stores. You have a knack for driving sales through a variety of tactics by educating, training, and building relationships with store associates, merchandising, and directly selling to consumers. You have the ability to build brand awareness and presence at the retail level, collect and report on in-store activities, assist with sales programs, collect competitive information and be a consultative partner on moving the brand and program to new levels of success. You create the highest level of customer experience in the industry through best-in-class store. Minimal level of experience as a Market Manager is 1-2 years of retail experience and preferably have knowledge of the Home Appliances industry. Position will report directly to the Regional Manager.
Who We Are:
Fueled by thousands of talented individuals, the Creative Channel Group is a leading marketing agency that specializes in creating inspired shopper experiences by connecting global brands, retailers and consumers at the critical moments of recommendation and purchase. Since 1995, Creative Channel has achieved phenomenal growth as both an industry innovator and market leader in creating purchase passion: a powerful, potentially life-long emotional connection, created between a shopper and a brand.
What You Will Do:
In Store Training & Demonstrations
● Provide impactful training and education to retail sales associates on the features and benefits of clients’ products.
● Build strong partnerships with the store sales associates and managers, providing value through support of your assigned stores.
● Manage, set up and reset client merchandise displays in retail locations with in-store promotional materials. Implements and troubleshoots visual merchandising.
● Coordinate and execute special awareness and sales events at retail locations, and acts as a brand and category expert to retail associates and customers.
● Gather, summarize, and report on field and channel feedback and insights on a regular basis, aiding in the growth and support of the brand.
● Collect and report visit data, issues with displays and products, consumer and RSA feedback, and competitive market data and insights and photos
● Complete reports thoroughly and on time using online platform (access to internet and computer required)
Training and Development
● Participate in ongoing trainings provided by CCS to become a product and category expert and actively engage with teammates and managers through CCS communication platforms
What You Will Need:
● Demonstrate ability to meet tight deadlines and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining the highest levels of customer service and detail
● Self-driven with the ability to take initiative, work independently, and prioritize workload
● Excellent time management and organizational skills
● Ability to navigate changing retail environment and adjust in-store tactics to motivate sales.
● Training Ability: One of the key activities will be for employee to train Retail Sales Associates (RSA’s) at various retailers and will require excellent training and presentation skills. Ability to understand, retain and articulate product details in an ongoing, enthusiastic and confident manner with the ability to easily connect with customers and store staff
● Sales Ability: Any employee hired will need to be excellent with demonstration, conversion and competitive sales. Demonstrates sales leadership and accountability by achieving weekly and monthly goals.
● Detail oriented, committed, natural salespeople and not afraid to approach RSA’s or customers
● Technical expertise with the ability to communicate about technology in a meaningful and personal way
● Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
● Access to the internet
● Reliable transportation is REQUIRED
● Flexible schedule with ability to frequently work weekends
● 1-2 years’ Experience working with home appliances on a brand team or in a retail store.
● Bachelor’s Degree or higher is highly preferred, but not required. Preferred degrees include business, marketing, communication.