Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization. The Marketing Effectivemess Leader is a leadership role within our Marcomms Center of Excellence to lead our Marketing effectiveness strategy and delivery. This includes building our brand globally by developing strategies, capabilities, processes and then supporting the team to deliver integrated campaigns, demand generation, content marketing and account-based marketing and event experiences. Leading and developing a global team, the individual will come with deep marketing knowledge and be responsible for building and maintaining effective relationships with the Regional Marcomms leaders to ensure successful collaboration and effective development and deployment of marketing campaigns. This position can be based in most of our office locations across the U.S. or in our London office. Responsibilities for the Marketing Effectiveness Leader will include but are not limited to:
Strategic Marketing Positioning:
- Understand the current position of GHD’s Brand globally and regionally through client and market analysis, survey data, tracking competitor activities and monitoring emerging trends
- Understand GHD’s Markets & Clients, Technical Service Lines and Regional Strategies that shape what differentiated value propositions GHD can offer and how the Brand and Content can support the growth and adoption of these value propositions
Demand Generation, Campaign and Content Strategy:
- Working with the Regional Marcomms team, Market Leaders and Technical Services Leaders to drive the development of GHD’s go-to market strategies supported by a dynamic content marketing strategy delivered through campaigns, providing research and recommendations for themes and positioning.
- Working with key stakeholders on campaign development including planning and execution as well as ‘an engine room’ for content for optimum brand and market awareness. Incorporating the global to local campaign delivery model
- Create the framework to develop active participation and engagement of GHD people to share and promote content through all communications channels
- Champion innovative and engaging ways to disburse content and use customer insights, consumer or client research and feedback to ensure that our content is relevant and thought-leading
Brand Development and Management:
- Develop and implement a global brand strategy and narrative plan taking into account the different levels of maturity that exist across our business and the aspiration for growth ensuring the new rebrand is successfully embedded and roll out across the regions
- Accountable for the development of brand materials; specifically supporting visual identity, personality, customer, and employee brand propositions. Plus setting out the standards and managing compliance of the style of communications, tone of voice marketing guidelines, processes, and systems to maintain best quality and consistency across the business and sub brands
- Be the custodian of the GHD brand and develop and maintain common corporate identity that supports GHD’s vision and mission
- Manage the brand and reputation and identify opportunities to enhance our brand status (such as Awards, Industry Fora, Surveys) as well as risks that will damage our brand including deviations from standards or market activity
- Manage Brand Creative and other agency relationships including research agencies
- Responsible for quarterly ROI reporting on campaign delivery and brand advocacy and awareness
- Direct, grow, develop and lead a team specialized in the delivery of brand, content and campaign
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in brand and content marketing working in a global role
- A proven track record in managing a marketing function in a professional services environment
- Experience with business planning and strategy development
- Experience with campaign delivery including research initiation and proposition development
- Well-developed networks, particularly in relation to external agencies, media and industry groups
- Strong digital and technology skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, Adobe Indesign, XD, Premier Pro, SharePoint (iConnect)
- Experience with CRM and CMS transformation
- Basic understanding of the legal and risk framework within professional services (including copyright conflicts)
- Familiarization with winning work and the proposal process
Being the best we can be is in our culture. We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanization are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognize achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.