ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation. ALS provides a diversified line of independent analytical services to a wide range of top-tier customers in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, environmental, and food industries. Our diverse laboratories perform routine and specialty analytical testing for compliance, safety, certification and verification purposes.
The Marketing Coordinator 3 will be responsible for producing and maintaining marketing materials that align with the company sales strategy and providing support for the sales team.
Position Duties and Scope:
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and advertising.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Create quality marketing content that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Create and maintain content on company website. Reviewing and analyzing content for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Coordinate all communications with clients based on marketing strategies and brand promotions.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Maintains social media presence across all digital channels
- Coordinate responses to proposal requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop.
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Sitecore (or other CMS), Microsoft Dynamics (or other CRM), and Pardot (or other MAP).
Occupational Health & Safety Responsibilities:
- Follow all company operating procedures, standards, policies, and training to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the site.
- Play an active role in the ALS safety program by correcting or reporting unsafe acts and conditions that are observed during day to day operations to create a zero-injury work environment.
- Participate in and support HSE initiatives, as required by ALS leadership.
- Understand and use HSE precautions (such as but not limited to fume hoods and PPE) while working with chemicals and samples of unknown hazard.
- Ensure the health and safety of staff, contractors, and/or visitors by providing appropriate leadership, due diligence, resources, training, and enforcement for all individuals onsite.
- Perform/teach annual ALS Hazardous Waste Management training course.
- Ensure that resources are available for proper handling, storage, and disposal of hazardous waste.
- Ensure that hazardous waste generated by the laboratory in accordance with applicable Federal, State, and local regulations is properly handled.
- May be required to take external training courses in order to sign hazardous waste manifests to ship hazardous waste.
- Ensure business is conducted in accordance with Core Values:
ü Safety as a Priority
ü Honesty and Integrity
ü Exceeding Client Expectations
ü Belief in Our Ability
ü Hard Work and Continuous Improvement
ü Doing it Better
ü Celebrating Success
ü People Development
- Ensure Quality Systems are adhered to in performance, review, and reporting of laboratory duties and communicate all quality issues.
- Support Quality Department and Continuous Improvement Processes.
- Employees commit to improving the ALS experience through effective communication.