At NRG, we’re bringing the power of energy to people and organizations by putting customers at the center of everything we do. We generate electricity and provide energy solutions and natural gas to millions of customers through our diverse portfolio of retail brands. A Fortune 500 company, operating in the United States and Canada, NRG delivers innovative solutions while advocating for competitive energy markets and customer choice, working towards a sustainable energy future. More information is available at www.nrg.com. Connect with NRG on Facebook, LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter @nrgenergy.
The Regional Marketing Analyst will be responsible for developing and managing regional marketing programs for the Texas region. This role will work across multiple channels, supporting business objectives, leading acquisition, fostering customer retention, and advancing brand awareness. You’ll be responsible for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable east regional marketing strategy for NRG.
- Partner with sales to lead marketing programs to support specific business objectives, goals, metrics and define best practices, standards, and processes to drive an increase in brand market share, successful customer acquisition and current customer upsell opportunities
- Continuously build understanding of the regions, channels and customer segments supported through research, data analyses and sales insights, and incorporate insights into campaign planning
- Market through various channels and segment databases to drive Marketing Qualified Leads
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving stated objectives, including impact on lead flow and show year-over-year improvements in generation of new leads, lead conversions, and lead engagement
- Partner with sales operations and technical sales to identify and execute sales enablement strategies and sales plays
- Maintain campaign calendar of regional campaigns/programs, tactics, and metrics to optimize awareness and lead generation efforts
- Develop a deep understanding of customers, products, and the buyer’s journey, ensuring that content reaches the right part of the sales funnel at the right time
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors as needed
- Primarily in an office environment.
- Some overtime required as special projects arise.
- Occasionally requires lifting as appropriate to perform duties and responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing and communications, preferably in the B2B space
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- In-depth knowledge of energy industry a plus
- Experience building complex marketing programs (demand/lead generation) and reporting on results
- Knowledge of CRMs, project management, content marketing and content management systems a plus
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills to track and optimize campaign performance based on customer acquisition costs by channel
Additional Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical, and analytical responsibilities
- Team player with the confidence to present a professional and positive demeanor with internal and external customers
- Ability to collaborate with and influence other team leaders to support Marketing projects and initiatives
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing. EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability
EEO is the Law Poster (The poster can be found at http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf)
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant's experience or skills.
Official description on file with Human Resources