Ref ID: 04180-0011660932
Classification: Marketing Analyst
The Creative Group is looking for a contract Social Media Analyst for a retail client in Houston, TX. This role will begin contract, with potential to go full-time as they are back filling someone on their team. The position will start next week, full 40 hours per week and will be fully remote to start (candidates who are interested in full-time/full-time employment must be able to be onsite in the future when office re-entry begins).
● Build, manage, and maintain daily/weekly/monthly analytics dashboards, highlighting trends and identifying key insights. Report on marketing performance (CPA, ROAS, CVR, LTV, Churn, etc.)
● Build thoughtful attribution models to understand true marketing performance.
● Define and support segmentation strategies, predictive modeling, attribution modeling, forecasting, performance reports and ad hoc requests.
● Identify areas for efficiency and performance improvement
● Own customer lifecycle and retention roadmap
● Drive LTV improvements by improving repeat purchase rates and AOV. Recommend basket stretchers during key times to achieve
● Manage customer acquisition & retention execution across Paid Social and Retargeting
● Fully manage and execute on paid social digital campaigns, from ideation to content creation, to site/funnel conversion optimization. Constantly optimize and scale what is already working, while searching for new, innovative growth tactics.
● Grow + optimize current channels further, while bringing new channels online in the future
● Allocate and manage marketing budgets across channels & campaigns on a daily basis to achieve ROAS targets.
● Work cross-functionally across the organization to help execute performance marketing efforts, in particular with creative, merchandising, and ecommerce teams
● Be able to identify & ideate on high-potential creative assets based on performance, and work closely with creative teams to quickly turn-around new test assets.
● Create test and learn opportunities based on new rising paid social media types
● Partner with creative to develop creative assets based on best practices that drive engagement and conversion
● Define and own customer lifecycle including but not limited to: owning the marketing strategy for prospects and customers via email other direct channels
● Analyze performance, identifying areas of opportunity and understanding the “why” behind customer behavior along with customer profiles.
● Develop a customer lifecycle and retention roadmap,
● Develop best in class segmentation and personalization strategies to give customers the most relevant experience possible across channels