Element Staffing is recruiting for multiple Manufacturing Technicians for a growing biotechnology company in Houston, TX. Depending on previous experience and qualifications, this individual will be expected to either lead or support the manufacturing process and process characterization of scale-up/scale-down cell manufacturing processes, including optimizing process parameters, cell concentrations and therapeutic product fill and finish technologies to advance our therapeutic programs. The successful candidate must be a team player with strong expertise in GMP manufacturing and must have the ability to communicate and collaborate within an interdisciplinary environment.
- Perform aseptic cell growth and manipulation procedures, such as cell isolation or enrichment, culture, cryopreservation and cell product thaw/wash.
- Perform error-free calculations to determine cell viability, dilutions, and cell concentrations.
- Demonstrate ability to identify issues, offer alternatives, and implement newly recognized courses of action as determined by the team.
- Implement and maintain procedures to ensure compliance with company quality systems, safety systems and technical excellence.
- Maintain comprehensive records of all work.
- Provide regular updates, data, and applicable documentation to the project team.
- Perform procedures and maintain accurate documentation in compliance with FDA’s Good Laboratory Practices as well as familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Prepare and participate in technology transfers to CMOs and contract testing laboratories.
- Works under minimal supervision. Needs to attend to details and be able to work independently after the initial training.
- Oversees the maintenance of lab equipment and environment, orders laboratory supplies and equipment as needed.
- Direct hire
- Excellent benefit package
- immediate start