Title: Manufacturing Technician
Location: The Woodlands TX
Duration: 12 months
Shift time: 3rd Shift - 10pm - 6:30am 3rd shift differential 10%
MUST have experience in a lab setting
- Ensure compliance with Good Laboratory Practices.
- Help to ensure that goals for product remake rate are achieved.
- Ability to effectively prioritize orders to ensure on-time delivery
- Actively share run information with other lab personnel.
- Ensure a smooth hand off during the shift transfer.
- Immediately communicate production and safety issues to supervisor.
- Ability to effectively prioritize orders to ensure on-time delivery.
- Wear appropriate PPE.
- Inform supervisor of potential safety hazards.
- Properly dispose of waste and hazardous materials.
- Follow all safety guidelines documented in associated WI
- Review, follow, and update work instructions and processes as needed.
- Track priority runs and ensure that all special notes or testing is performed.
- Assist in technical troubleshooting of production issues and problems.
- Attend all meetings as scheduled
- Ensure proper validation/calibration of maintenance of equipment for continuous use.
- Assist in training of new and existing team members and ensure all quality procedures, programs and goals are supported.
- Assist in inventory re-order for production operation to ensure adequate materials are available at all times and order required materials as needed.