- Transform initial rough product designs using computer aided design (CAD) into working documents.
- Review architectural drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform job functions.
- Be expected to exert influence within organization to work to resolve issues with minimal supervision.
- Work closely with Architects, Engineers, Manufacturing, and Sales.
- Manage several projects at the same time with changing priorities.
- Report to Department Managers and keep supervisors informed of progress.
- Strong drafting background using AutoCad.
- Ability to read & interpret architectural drawings and engineering reports.
- Experience developing solutions to unusual and complex contracting issues.
- Retrofit drafting experience.
Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance