The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in our Finance Transformation team for our Consulting practice.
* Lead Finance transformation engagements involving strategy, operating model design and implementation support utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Decision Support technologies to enable transformation of business processes, the finance operating model, technology, security and data
* Support business development activities such as identification, proposal development, and other pursuit activities; work with the appropriate KPMG resources from other service lines/industries
* Lead the day-to-day delivery of technology enabled finance transformation engagements for various clients, including finance process and operating model design including Shared Services and global delivery model design, package design, implementation support and deployment
* Supervise and performance manage staff working on assigned engagements
* Manage engagements according to KPMG's financial/cost management policies
* Advise KPMG LLP clients through the global shared services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) planning, deployment, and management life cycle
* Knowledge and experience with the software development lifecycle methodology and application developments such as Oracle, SAP, Workday, MS Dynamics, Adaptive, Anaplan, OneStream, RPA tools, BI tools, and other ERP tools
* Establish and standardize internal advisory tools and delivery frameworks
* Guide clients on alternative shared services delivery models, including captive centers, joint ventures, spin-offs, and hybrid sourcing relationships
* A minimum of five years of experience in the areas of financial accounting, finance operations, Shared Services, financial planning & analysis, and accounting in a consulting environment.
* Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
* Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to write at a publication quality level
* Detailed understanding of the major phases on Shared Services/global delivery model visioning, design, implementation, and optimization.
* Detailed understanding of ERP System concepts and general module functionality
* Willingness and ability to travel
* Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).